"Britain stole Palestine from the Palestinians and gave it to the Zionists."
https://x.com/ivan_8848/status/2095929772337697161
🚨The international relations scholar Avi Shlaim:
"Britain stole Palestine from the Palestinians and gave it to the Zionists."
📑To understand what's happening now, any aspect of the Middle East conflict including Israel-Palestine, you have to understand the history and I am a historian.
Yes.
And my book is called Genocide in Gaza. But it's a collection of essays including, historical essays and
I say that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is made in Britain.
Britain is responsible for this conflict .... going back to the Balfour Declaration of 1917 when the Jews were 10% of the population, the Arabs were 90%, and yet the British government supported self -determination for the Jews and denied it to the Palestinians.
The, British Mandate...
The history of the British mandate in Palestine lasted
from 1917 to 1948 but I can summarize it, for your listeners in one sentence.
Britain stole Palestine from the Palestinians and gave it to the Zionists.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home