Saturday, 12 September 2026

If that’s a “blood libel,” I suppose they blood libeled themselves?

 https://x.com/ryangrim/status/2098606805836267816

Ryan Grim
This is so delusional I don’t know where to start: “To portray them as perpetrators of “genocide” is not courageous art.” The documentary doesn’t “portray them as perpetrators.” It simply records their confessions. Some of them straight up say they participated in genocide and killed hundreds or thousands of civilians. If that’s a “blood libel,” I suppose they blood libeled themselves? A civilized society would be demanding prosecutions. Not this, from Netanyahu’s opponent:
Quote
Naftali Bennett נפתלי בנט
@naftalibennett
Yesterday, a film accusing Israel of genocide premiered. It’s a horrific blood libel against our sons and daughters. What makes it especially painful and infuriating is that this lie comes from Israeli filmmakers and is now being spread around the world. Let’s get the facts

https://x.com/ryangrim/status/2098606805836267816

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home