Monday, 28 September 2026

Contradictions of the Zionist project's existence and future

 https://x.com/jadaliyya/status/2104199881191575815

Contradictions of the Zionist project's existence and future "I think most people have that sense, myself included, that this is not going to be a permanent reality, because we understand just from looking at history, that every empire ceases to exist at some point or transforms [...] and mutates. And I think this is ultimately the kind of fate of the Israeli empire. It's hard to say. I'm quite conflicted. Looking at Israeli policy makers right now and looking at the policy that's being introduced, I think they are operating with the will of someone who is drunk on power and someone who has been told repeatedly by the world that there are not going to be consequences for their actions." - Mohammed El-Kurd [] Israel’s End Game w/ Mohammed El-Kurd. Hosted by Bassam Haddad [] Watch the full episode here: youtu.be/T_z6tI2MC_k

https://x.com/jadaliyya/status/2104199881191575815

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home