Wednesday, 19 August 2026

President Trump on July 31 said Secretary Rubio was seeking to destroy the ICC to protect Israeli PM Netanyahu.

 https://x.com/DropSiteNews/status/2089788413599772710

No, there is currently not a single American citizen under indictment, investigation, or facing an arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court (ICC). There is no active legal proceeding or pending case against any U.S. citizen at the court. President Trump on July 31 said Secretary Rubio was seeking to destroy the ICC to protect Israeli PM Netanyahu.
Quote
Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
Last month, I launched a diplomatic campaign to dismantle the ICC’s threat to our national sovereignty. The Trump Administration is sanctioning ICC President Tomoko Akane and Senior Trial Lawyer Abdoulaye Seye in our unwavering mission to protect Americans from this sham of a

https://x.com/DropSiteNews/status/2089788413599772710

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home