https://x.com/GBC_Press/status/2094068612508328032

Jewish protester in Tel Aviv:
"Israel is now committing a Holocaust in Gaza worse than what Nazi Germany did to Jews in 1942, and I hope this time the world intervenes."
Amram Zahavi:
"I appeal to the world to help us from outside because Israel is now committing a Holocaust in Gaza worse than what Nazi Germany did to Jews in 1942. I hope this time the world intervenes, boycotts Israel, forces it to withdraw from Gaza, and stops the massacre and Holocaust we are committing in Gaza."
"I am a 78-year-old Israeli citizen, and I have been protesting for eight and a half years. I have been arrested, beaten, imprisoned, and trampled by horses, but what they cannot do is stop me from speaking about the evils of the Israeli government and the IDF." https://x.com/SuppressedNws/status/1957850769354375355/video/1
https://x.com/GBC_Press/status/2094068612508328032
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home