Jennifer Lawrence’s words on Gaza “I’m terrified. It’s mortifying. What’s happening is no less than a genocide and it’s unacceptable. I’m terrified for my children, for all of our children.”
Jennifer Lawrence’s words on Gaza
At the San Sebastián Film Festival, Jennifer Lawrence didn’t dodge the question. She said what too many still refuse to say out loud:
“I’m terrified. It’s mortifying. What’s happening is no less than a genocide and it’s unacceptable. I’m terrified for my children, for all of our children.”
She also pointed out that ignoring suffering on one side of the world doesn’t keep it from reaching yours — and that the people actually responsible should be the ones held to account.
A child in Gaza is not a talking point. A family under rubble is not “complicated.” When an Oscar-winning actress with everything to lose still names it a genocide, the rest of us have even less excuse to look away.
Free Palestine. End the killing. Protect the children. Vote. Speak. Don’t let this become normal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home