Eitan Newman, a 17-year-old Israeli, grills one of Apartheid Israel's most genocidal politicians,
https://x.com/_ZachFoster/status/2085468933843259578
Eitan Newman, a 17-year-old Israeli, grills one of Apartheid Israel's most genocidal politicians, on an Israeli TV program called "First Vote" in an August 2, 2026 interview.
It's a rare moment in Hebrew media when a genocidal Israeli politician is forced to defend genocide on live TV. Here's a condensced transcript:
Newman: Call it what you want, ethnic cleansing, transfer, voluntary emigration, fine. So, I want to ask you, what will happen to the Gazan who doesn't want to emigrate? Will IDF soldiers pile him onto a truck and expel him? Where will they take him? What will you do to him?
Feiglin: First of all, the vast majority of them want to leave, okay?
Newman: I asked about those who don't want to leave.
Feiglin: We need to encourage them to leave, because whoever doesn't leave will murder you.
Newman: That's not what I asked. I asked, what will you do to someone you wanted to leave and doesn't leave.
Feiglin: You'll make him leave.
Newman: What does "make" mean?
Feiglin: Every way possible. We'll shut off his water pipes, for example. Just an example.
Newman: And whoever doesn't leave can die, as far as you're concerned?
Feiglin: Then he'll be thirsty. He'll have to leave to drink a cup of water. Just an example.
Newman: So, for example, kind of kill off everyone?
Silence
Newman: Yes? Like everyone should die? Either they go or they die? Are they not human?
Feiglin: It's pretty stunning, excuse me, that after October 7, you treat us like murderers and that Islamo-Nazi terror entity like it's under attack. Forgive me.
Newman: I'm asking about your policy. I'm trying to understand what will happen if you're elected to the Knesset.
Feiglin: You know, I have a grandson your age, okay? His brother lies right now beneath a grave marker because of such questions.
Newman: So, I'm like responsible for his killing? Is that what you're saying?
Feiglin: No, I'm saying that your twisted worldview, which pursues the human rights of that murderous entity, led in the end to that disaster.
Newman: So, everyone should die. Two million people will die. However many you say are there, they should die.
Feiglin: I'm suggesting to you that you also listen to the person you're asking, not only to yourself.
Source: knesset.tv/tv-shows/87342

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home