Monday, 13 October 2025

"Then the Bibists came: 'How can you talk like this? You should say that the terrorists beat you and raped you.' But they didn't rape me, I replied. 'Yes, but that doesn't sound good, because other people were raped.' I had to apologize for telling my truth."

"Then the Bibists came: 'How can you talk like this? You should say that the terrorists beat you and raped you.' But they didn't rape me, I replied. 'Yes, but that doesn't sound good, because other people were raped.' I had to apologize for telling my truth." In an interview for Israeli leading news outlet Ynet earlier this year, Yasmin Porat said that following the interview in which she referred to the captors' treatment of her on October 7 as "humane", she was scolded by Netanyahu loyalists and ended up having a mental breakdown. Porat is a survivor from "Pessy's House" hostage situation in Be'eri on 7 October 2023, which ended with the house being tank shelled by the Israeli army, killing everyone inside, on orders of genocidal army commander Barak Hiram.
Quote
Middle East Eye
@MiddleEastEye
In a radio interview on “This Morning Show” hosted by Aryeh Golan, Yasmin Porat, an Israeli survivor from the recent attack on Kibbutz Be’eri near the Gaza boundary, mentioned being treated “humanely” by the Palestinian fighters during her captivity

https://x.com/ireallyhateyou/status/1977305582076887261

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home